Saturday, August 3, 2013

No Matter What...

 

No matter when the enemy whispers, “You’re unloved”
No matter what past sin rises up and says, “Look what you’ve done”
No matter what feeling chimes in and says, “You’re worthless”
No matter what old wound aches and says, “No love for the likes of you”
I will believe that You love me with an unfailing love because you are who You say You are and You have proved Your love for me
No matter who treats me with disdain
No matter who doesn’t appreciate me
No matter who trashes my good name
No matter who ignores me
I will believe that I’m valuable and that You love me with an unfailing love because You sent Your most precious Only Begotten to be punished in my place.
No matter what illness may take my strength
No matter what circumstance hems me in
No matter what lot may be my life
No matter what terror may arise
I will believe that You are with me and love me with an unfailing love because You have told me over and over that You will not leave or forsake me.
No matter what
No matter who
No matter where
No matter when
No matter why
I believe You, because You are believable,
No matter what...


No comments:

Post a Comment